We can support people short term or long term it is entirely their choice.
We support people through empowering them to take control of their own lives by making positive choices instead of repeating old behaviours.
How do we do this?
- We assess people to be able to meet their specific needs
- We provide 1-1 Sessions
- We have group therapy sessions
- We provide holistic therapies and meditations
- We provide counselling
- We have a drop in common room where people can socialise in a safe environment free from substances where we provide refreshments
- We have groups based on fun and enjoyment without the needs for substances
- We work with other agencies allowing people to have a holistic support network to meet many of their needs
We have supported people to be substance free and helped to empower them to live a meaningful life free from addiction since 2002